If you are a hunter, you must love the authentic feel of hunting with a crossbow. Wicked Ridgerdx 400 is the ultimate option for every hunter looking for a beast hunting tool. This ambidextrous bow offers you 400fps arrow speed and around 176 pounds of draw weight. With the power of this level, you are never going to miss any shot and have the best hunting sessions with your new hunting buddy. However, a few minor problems are associated with using this crossbow, which you can certainly overcome with some technical expert advice.
Why It’s Important in Hunting?
Hunting becomes fun when you get better power and accuracy in your bows. This is exactly what Wicked Ridgerdx 400. Here are a few pointers to understand the importance of using this crossbow for hunting:
- The Wicked Ridgerdx 400 is the fastest cocking crossbow that you would find in the modern market. It allows you to shift quickly between shots and prepare for your next shot.
- It takes just 5 to 10 seconds to load the arrow once you cocked the string. The setup of this hunting tool is very flexible and allows easy customization according to your needs.
- Its precision, power, and quick cocking features make it one of the top preferred picks by hunters worldwide.
This crossbow has gained popularity for its best hunting experience because of its accuracy and power. Wicked Ridgerdx 400 offers a smooth and consistent performance while hunting. You can feel all that power and hit your targets more accurately with this crossbow.
How to Use It?
You can easily load the arrow without any need for any assistance from anybody else. This crossbow comes with standard arrows attached to the package, which you can use and offload as required. You no longer have to worry about hitting a branch with your arrow with these crossbows.
This is exactly what a hunter would want when they are out in the wilds. Being a modern-day hunter, you can quickly adjust it according to your needs and preferences. Wicked Ridgerdx 400 is a must-have for every hunter out there looking for an ideal crossbow for hunting.
Key Features Wicked Ridgerdx 400
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Color Options: Multi-Color
- Arrow Speed: 400 fps
- Draw Weight (lbs.): 175lbs
- Archery Type: Bow Hunting
- Width Axle-Axle: Cocked: 9″ & Un-cocked: 15″
- Overall Length: 32.25″
- Additional features: includes Rope-Sled & 3-Arrow Quiver
- Kinetic Energy: 140 FP KE
- Optics Included: Multi-Line Scope
- Weight: 7.6lbs
The reverse draw is engineered with perfection for offering unmatched balance in your shots and smooth trigger movement. The cocking sled of this crossbow is designed to provide extra stress on the bow’s string. So when you buy a new Wicked Ridgerdx 400, it comes pre-assembled and ready to use with few adjustments. Take a look at some pros of using this amazing crossbow:
- Fast & accurate are the two key qualities of this crossbow with a high-quality build. You will surely get a faster and smoother transition with ACU draw, rope sled cocking system, and multi-line scope
- The compact design works perfectly to utilize the reverse draw system used in a crossbow. The limbs of Wicked Ridgerdx 400 are slightly differently placed than conventional positions. As a result, it helps you draw an exceptional power stroke of 15.5 inches.
- A special arrangement allows the nock to remain engaged with string a little longer than usual. Eventually, you get better accuracy and faster shots with your crossbows. Additionally, when combined with Reaper Cam System, you get a blistering launch speed of 400 feet per second.
Not a single crossbow is perfect; there are some complications attached to it. However, if you are an expert at handling crossbows, you can easily take on these challenges. Here are some drawbacks you need to watch out for a while operating Wicked Ridgerdx 400:
- Using Omni Nock arrows with this crossbow will not be a happy experience for you. They can cause damage or breaking of the bowstrings. A wise decision is to use Alpha Nocks with this crossbow to get a better experience.
- They start bending after you shoot these aluminum-built arrows around five to six times. These arrows are not that string-built and do not offer the best accuracy. Instead, carbon fiber arrows make a firm choice for a great choice.
- The real problem here is in the Acudraw cocker that makes a loud clicking sound. So maintaining utter silence while hunting with your cocker making weird sounds becomes problematic. However, you can always come around that easily by not engaging with the kickback lever.
Wicked Ridgerdx 400 Problems & Solutions
It’s not a perfect bow that can rival any modern crossbow or compound bow, but it doesn’t mean it is bad. You need to realize that hunting requires you to hunt effectively and efficiently. And this ability of you is measured by how you use your weapon while out on the field. Here’s how you can handle some common problems associated with using Wicked Ridgerdx 400:
- The scope is not perfectly optimized for hunting at night or in low-light conditions. Firstly not everyone wants to go hunting at night. Secondly, you can always add customized night vision scopes to your crossbow for hunting at night.
- Omni Nocks arrows made with aluminum are not that perfect for hitting some strong targets. They start bending and wearing off after a few times of use only. If you want to change on arrows, opt for Alpha Nocks (carbon fiber built) to get the best result.
Additionally, Ridgerdx 400 supports multiple duplex crosshairs calibrated for 20, 30, and 40-yard targets. This crossbow is certainly a beast with so many cool features and a highly optimized design for accuracy and power. Whether you are a seasoned hunter or someone who hunts in your spare time, Wicked Ridgerdx 400 is your ultimate pick.